We are based primarily in Edmonton, Alberta and specialize in fashion oriented, agency style photography. We provide lots of guidance and feedback throughout each shoot making it a great learning opportunity for new and experienced models alike.
Our images can be found on boards for top modelling agencies around the world including WOMEN (Milan/Paris), Wilhemina (New York), TWO Management (Toronto/Los Angeles), Elite Model Management (Toronto), Numa Models and Mode Models International to name a few.
To book a shoot please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mini Shoot - $200
A simple mini session for new faces and model tests. Concept is fresh-faced and focused on natural beauty. Thus, hair and makeup is not required. Includes:
- Up to 60 minutes in the studio
- 1-2 outfit changes
- 4 retouched images
Editorial Shoot - $350
A full-scale shoot for editorial and commercial concepts. This package allows for more creativity and is great for new and experienced models looking to develop their portfolio. Includes:
- A 30 minute consultation to plan your shoot
- Up to 2 hours in the studio
- 6 outfit changes
- 8 retouched images
Hair, makeup and wardrobe styling is highly recommended to achieve an appropriate level of polish. We would be happy to refer you to our team of excellent stylists for an additional fee. Additional fees for shoot location rental may apply.
- Shoots book an average 1-3 months in advance.
- Post-processing after the shoot can take 2-6 weeks.
- Due to limited availability, we do not accept TFP (trade-for-portfolio) shoots.
- We specialize in fashion photography and therefore do not offer boudoir, family, lifestyle or wedding photography services.
- Hair and makeup services with one of Uryelle's artists can be added on to your shoot for an additional rate of $65 and $85 respectively to start.
Shoots dates are not guaranteed until a 50% deposit is made. Pending appointments that have not been paid for within 72 hours of scheduling are subject to change or cancellation without notice. The remaining 50% is payable on the day of the shoot before proofs are provided.
Clients may cancel for refund or reschedule a confirmed shoot one (1) time with no penalty up until 14 days before the shoot. Shoots cancelled more than once or within 14 days of the scheduled date will result in a loss of your deposit.